February 21, 2006

AuraRO

I've installed kRO and Sakrai, then a patch to my friend's server, AuraRO (Aura is one of my best friends). It's a very nice private server and guess what.. Aura made me a GM!! I have super-powers now!! XD Aura rocks! I've not learned or re-learned all things cause it's too much for a almost-newbie-again RO player. I'll try to get tips along the time.

2 comments:

Anderson said...

hey sato!!
do u forget your blog?

Anonymous said...

sup Sato?!
RO again?? tsc tsc... I don't know if this is good or bad... but... good luck and congratulations to be a GM guy!
bye!
kisses

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget