It's been a long time I've stopped english course and haven't resumed it due to some reasons, mainly lack of time. Aurianna have already detected tons of mistakes on our talking and have already helped me alot with some grammar and vocabulary. But I want and need to learn more, but I don't know if a usual course would suit on me anymore.. I have my own rithm of learning. Besides that, my memory usually use to betray me a lot of times.. so, I have to practice. And this is, finally, the point of the answer. I don't know how good is writing for training english, but as it requires a lot of components from english grammar, I think I should give it a try.. And as sometimes I'm going to need a word I don't know when I need to express something, this would increase and be reference for more vocabulary. I'm thinking on posting texts in english every Saturday to keep some discipline on training. Concerning languages, I'd like to learn japanese, but it's hell hard to learn by myself!! I've tried several times before, but it have never kept going on.. I'm thinking on use this blog to learn it too, using the same way as english, but nothing concrete (needing more sources to support it..).
To post using e-mail is quite simple! Go to Settings>Email and there you will find a "Mail-to-Blogger Address" section. Name the second part of a e-mail address, select "Publish" (This make Blogger automatically publish posts sent this way ;) and then "Save Settings". This e-mail address you've just configured is the one you have to send to to posting. It's recommended to not share it, since every e-mail sent to that address will be considered a post even if the sender is not you. That's it! You can find an official documentation about this here.
ps: this mail-posting has a limitation of converting special character into a html special coding.. this mean that if you type <p>, it will show as you're reading here and will not take the html coding effect. Conseqüently, sometimes you won't have enough resources you'd like to have.
February 03, 2006
Language
by
Rafael
at
17:39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey sato.. do u have friends that is native-speaking english? could u introduce me?
tks!!
Sure!! I have like a international best friend Janilis, I think I can introduce her to you someday n.nv
Post a Comment