March 17, 2006

19th Bienal do Livro

Bienal do Livro is a book event that takes place at every 2 years to promote authors, titles and publishing companies. On 19th edition, this Bienal is at Anhembi, a huge place near Tiete bus terminal.
I've bought some books I've wanted for some time: The Lord of the Rings, The Kite Runner, Angels & demons and Harry Potter: The Philsopher's Stone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sato!
how are you doing?
hmmm isn't bienal too crowded and too noise??
hmm I guess you have got a good difference (on,in,at the o que eu coloco??) books, don't you?
Are they good??
Well.. that's all for now
bye bye
kisses

Rafael said...

Well, it was ok, not too much crowded nor empty cause it was on the middle of the week. Most of people there was children from schools =P These are popular books.. so, as I don't use to read too much, I thought that if I buy books that everyone reads, it'd be more exciting n.n

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget