Today was not a good day for training. It is at 12:00 but I wa late! Lol I woke at 11:00. I got ready as soon as I could and got there. On the way, there was a terrible accident on the middle of Raposo Tavares highway. Then, I got late to CEPE and with just some few exercises, I didn't feel okay. Everything was getting dark. Then Myagi told me do some stuffs and then I lied for some time until I get better. That was enought.. I think this is not my day.. *sigh and wondering what if it would happen on this Friday* =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ouch Sato!
I hope you be fine now...
what a day... are you having your supplies correctly?
don´t abuse too much of your body, health, mind... ^^;;;
I wish luck for you
bye
kisses
Post a Comment