I'm in mourning..
The following are sad words I lived about an hour ago.. Don't read it if you don't want details about it.
I already had several pets. Most of them when I was a child. I don't remember very well about the one I had in the begining of my life. My uncle had a farm with lots of dogs and I liked all them. But pets life are shorter. The pets I runned, played, lived with are not here anymore. Each time my mom told me a dog, be it ours or be it my uncle's, I accepted it and continued with my stuffs. I couldn't see their corpses.
Today was different. I was doing my stuffs and then my mom calls me from kitchen, asking me to help with Noah's corpse. I was afraid. It couldn't be possible. All the way I walked up to where it was, I didn't thought on absolutely anything. It was a empty mind, only guided by a known path. And there I was. Looking at Noah, laid.. spread blood on floor from her mouth..
My mom, then, covered her face with old newspaper. Windy, one and another flied to a corner. I took them, helped to cover and hold the paper which were taking the last moments with my pet. I still could feel some warm..
We was placing her into a trash bag.. I couldn't do anything. Mom took her hind legs and placed into it. I was slowly pushing her back into the bag. We lifted the bag and her face came out.. "Omg, could she still see us?". Then mom covered her face again and tied it. She is there now. We'll wait for dad to dosomething..
I felt an empty inside me.. She lived with me all this time, was there when we were building this house and now.. nomore. Now I know why my parents don't want pets. It's very sad. But how is a life without a pet? This is a question I'm not able to answer..
RIP Noah (??/??/199?, 4/october/2006)
October 04, 2006
Empty
by
Rafael
at
17:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment