As you could notice, I'm no more posting BBC Learning English Weekender. I've stopped, leaving it behind, with no further explanations. Well, I couldn't keep it mainly due to last semester game project. I stood still for awhile, but here I go once again!
I'll still let BBC-LE be my source because they are really focused on it, every week with new contents, and a very wide list of ways to learn english.. and growing!
This week I found 2 sections: Blog and Flatmates. At Blog section, it's possible to read learners and teachers posting and know a bit more about cultures, news and curiosities from other countries. In other hand, Flatmates is made to train listening with the easy british speech. Both doesn't take more than 15min to read and listen. It's a good way to heat up before further study.
October 08, 2006
English
by
Rafael
at
02:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment