On my way to Sala Cinemateca for watching Antes, um dia e depois, the bus I was at stopped near a Metro station construction. Sirens warned. Explosions. Earthquake. It was exciting because it was the first time I've felt something like that, despite it was so slightly.
Although, It made me remember about a dream.. or a nightmare. In it, I felt somewhat like Constantine and Devil`s Advocate. All the place around me was quaking, buildings was falling, fire everywhere, but I was the only one there. The weird thing is that I was thinking in my dream. I was wondering if all that was an apocalipse or if I died and was at hell. Or was on my way to.
October 28, 2006
Nightmare
by
Rafael
at
23:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heya Sato!
How long no see you!
hmmm what a nightmare @_@
lol... is emy? my sister? at other posts? :P
hmmm Constantine... I saw this one, but the Devil´s Advocate I didn't see it yet... I guess my english is wrong ^^;;;
but I hope you understand :P
bye bye
kisses
Yeah it's me! \o/
Welll Nightmares is one of the reason as I hate watch horror movies ~.~
Post a Comment