December 24, 2006

Janiliz

Janiliz is my best friend over-country. I met her by playing at iRO, more than 2 years ago with her sister, Lucy. I didn't talk to her so much at first, but our friendship grew as the time passed. It can eventually not be reciprocal and it can not seem to be sometimes, but I love her. ^^

Goal Five
-- Avoid lazyness --
It's a curse! To be lazy makes me loose a lot of good stuffs from life that I could deeply enjoy if I weren't too lazy. And besides that, I can also study more, read more manga, watch more series and hang more out with friend.

1 comment:

Janiliz said...

*tear* I love you man T-T that was so beautiful!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas today/tomorrow!! I'll talk to you whenever you come back =P later Vincent
Love, Aerith

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget