December 27, 2006

X-Mas travel

December 26th. Time to go home. That was my thought since the begining. Put my clothes into my bag, stay on my uncle's beach house until Christmas and then, after taking some nap, travel back home. Well.. That's not exatly what happened.
I got all my stuffs and traveled along with my parents, Luana, her boyfriend Raphael, my uncle's girlfriend Luiza and me. The car is big enought to be able to comfortly place everyone and some other stuffs. It was 3:00 am and we left home. I hadn't slept until then. I planned go there while I sleep, but Luiza started to talk with me. We kept talking all along the way to Boissucanga and my sleep flew away. We arrived and I could finally take.. a nap! While I was resting, everyone went to beach and arrived before lunch and that was also the time I woke up. That's when I could notice who was there. The first one to go down to lounge was Antonio Henrique, "Someone's son who we also still don't know", Norio, my uncle, said. This person was Imaculada, Érica's hostess on the house she stayed from the time when she was living and studying veterinary at Lavras. Érica and Sabrina are my uncle's sons and, thereof, my cousins. Their mom, Estela, and Sabrina's daughter, Iasmin, was there too. We all went to the beach in the afternoon.
It was cloudy and sun didn't light either the sand, either the sea. It was still possible to make use of the sea, but it wasn't very hot. I've just got into the salty water after I walked all along the beach to make my legs back to training. It was harder, tho, to run there due to the pressure, sand and all other conditions on the environment that I'm not used to have on my usual training place. Back to house again, my another cousin, Edson, was up, as Tiomi aunt and her daughter, Danielle. After prepare dinner and eat it, we went to Maresias, to take some ice cream to some and Açaí to others. We came back to Boissucanga and finished the day.
I discovered it was still unable to get a connection with my cel phone.
On Sunday, Sabrina and Ias had to go back to São Paulo, so they went to the beach on the morning and near lunch, we went to beach and on the way, they got on bus station. At beach, my sister, Heloisa, called and joined us because she had to stay at São Paulo and had to go by bus. After that, we went to house, after buying stuffs to prepare Christmas Eve meal. I played some Shogi with the dudes and soon, we celebrated Christmas.
On December 25th, we all went to the waterfall near there and traveled to Ilha Bela island. It is a very nice place, but it was already on the end of the afternoon and we couldn't enjoy too much of it. At night, we had dinner at a downtown restaurant.
A day after that, my mom woke me up to go back, but my uncle invited me to stay one more day, so my parent's car wouldn't go back so full. I thought for some time and decided to agree. Then, they come back and again, I went to beach in the morning and played shogi all afternoon.
Finally, I came back, today. Érica lead Antonio Henrique and Imaculada to get their road back to Lavras. Edson, Tiomi and Dani headed straight to my home, my uncle left Luiza at her house and headed to mine. So, as Dani had to buy some clothes, she, her mom and mine did some shoppings, while my uncle went to his home and Edson stayed and played some games here.

Goal Six
-- Be socializable --
I've been not very socializable for some time, althought I've met a lot of people. I've been very closed lately and what I intend to do is to be more friendly to people I don't know and avoid scare people.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget