June 13, 2007

June

Above is a picture Tith made for me. Thank you cousin!! I've loved it!! Lol.
Yeah, It's been a while since I last posted. Well, it's not really completely a lack of time, nor is lack of stuff to write, nor lack of wish. It's kinda a bit of each. One point I still gotta get is organization. Anyway..
It's June. This is the month I've been born and there are some popular saints celebration in Brazil. I love June English name! June is Junho in portuguese. Not that cool, huh?
It's Autumn. Rain stops to fall so often and sky gets an awesome blue! I can't remember about the last Autumns, but this is how it has been lately. I feel so good when I walk to college with a day like this!
It's semester ending. I've been not so bad on today's exam! I hope I can get at least 5. It's a countdown for next week exam combo. So I have to study now.

Is it Karma?

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget