July 18, 2007

Weakness

I know nobody comes here, and I hope nobody read this because I don't like showing people how weak I am inside.
What's up is that I am sad now. And the reason for that is feeling lonely. It's not only it, tho. I wish I were rational all the times, such that I wouldn't suffer this much, but it's something that makes me human.
I was going to write an email to Auri, telling her about it, but I don't know if it's a good thing. She has her own life. Fine, I suppose. I don't want to bother her about my silly feelings. I still can't tell someone else about myself, as I did with her, tho.
There are two persons that help me a lot.. specially lately. The first one is Janiliz. She's my very best friend, despite she doesn't think the same. She's not being online so much lately, so she's much aware about my stuff, lately. The other one is Allison. She's been the person that has mostly taken care of me on these hard days. She's a good girl and I hope I can give her back, somehow, all the help she's giving me.
But when nobody is there, I feel so weak. All I can do is to hold my tears.
I'm getting a fake person, for pretending that everything is alright when it's not...
If I just had someone I completely trust, to tell all I feel...
If just a single person...

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget