August 25, 2007

To blog

Dear blog, (Haha I always wanted to write a diary, but as I'm too lazy to write one I'll write here then! XP)

I feel that I grew up a bit lately. I've faced and gone through so much in the last months that I've changed.. a lot more than if it all didn't happen. It's hard, it's really hard when I was into it. I was no optimistic at all. But now I'm out of that hard time. I'm glad it all happened for what is up now. I feel so good and lucky and special.. and happy again! She makes me feel my heart beating harder in my chest. She makes me believe Eden exists and it's made for us. She turns me into another person, a better person, who doesn't need anything else at all. She may not know or believe it, but she does it..
I feel not so shy on talking more. I mean, I'm still shy and I don't talk a lot, but I'm improving it. I'm trying to face more challenges and learn from them.
Oh, yeah, I've talked to Auri's mom!! She is amazing! She is a very nice person who minds about others and wants their good. I loved her! ^^
Well, I think I'll stop for now because I need to do some stuff.
See you!
Shoyu.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget