June 26, 2009

After sleeping

I slept for 15 hours last night. There was time when I was awake in the middle of the night sometimes, and I felt like I've been sleeping for more than a whole day. Every time I did -which happened about 3 times-, I wanted to sleep more and more. But when I finally woke up, I felt as if my legs were numb and the aches of my body were completely asleep. My mind was at peace and restful. It's like coming back from a far away travel to distant lands, into the safe and comforting home I was so used to and I missed so much while I was away.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget