If my memory weren't so bad, I would remember how my computer behave and I would simply change the automatic setting to manual and switch the value from 12.5x to the multiplier 12. That would save me a whole weekend of formating and reinstalling my Gentoo, which has been up since 2005.
Anyway...
I thought the past few days would never really happen, but they did. Have you ever had an ordinary day when it end up becoming the first day of a new life? That's what I feel that happened a few days ago.
I am motivated again! I'm trying to start a new and healthy routine again! Starting with sleeping better and studying more! I love to study, but I'll deny it until the end!! Haha
June 01, 2009
How is it called again? Unexpected surprise?
by
Rafael
at
23:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment