June 18, 2009

Made up

I talked to her last night and I inquired her about what happened. It's something really silly, actually. She wanted to be perfect and thought that if she sent me pictures of some attracting girl, I would feel more passionated about her.
She asked me if I mind about looks and I said yes, that I think people should look like who they really are, and then I asked her the same. She said no, but she actually does, since she cares so much about how she looks...
I don't really know how things are going to be from now on.
Late in the night I talked to Auri. She wasn't really good in the moment, but she's good in general. ^^

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget