July 26, 2009

An intense week

It's been a long time since I had a night like the last one. The ache was pulsing inside my head and the pain was all over my overheating body. I seriously thought I was going to die if it kept going the way it was getting.into. I thought about several things, like how my friends would know about my death, how would they get access to informations I hold and stuff like that.
I needed water and C vitamin. So I went to the kitchen with some difficulty, drunk a cup of water, made a cup of lemon juice, layed on the sofa for a bit and came back to the bed. When I woke up back again, about 2pm, I was feeling a lot better. The pain was gone and the headache was no intense. Then I had lunch, took a shower, brushed my teeth, watched Palmeiras X Corinthians game on TV and, just before dinner, dad gave me a Shiatsu massage.
Even though I'm a lot better now, I wish I weren't that sick, such that I could meet old friends of mine again. I haven't seen some of then since 2004! I'll try my best to not miss the next chances, tho.

Along the week, Babi, my poodle dog, died of cancer last Tuesday. We were still living in the front house when we got her, about 10 years ago. Rest in peace, Babi..

I also had been studying for the exam I was going to have last Thursday. It was for the subject I've been trying to pass for 4 years now, the results were released one day after and guess what! If you guessed I failed, you're WRONG!!! HAR HAR! Yes, I finally passed!! Omg, I'm so proud about it! And it's not all! I also passed on Algorithm Analysis! That's one big step towards graduation!

Along these three weeks, I've been organizing a lot of stuff in the house, like kitchen, living room and my own room. My sister is sleeping in my room now. It's an experimental thing, but well, I did it thinking about a future when I'm not here anymore and living by myself.

And last, but not least, I emailed Aurianna. About what? It's private. Sorry.

Well, I'm a person who never wanted to live an intense life. I didn't really see any use in experimenting too different things or things I already knew about their effects. But a human is an adaptable being. But as long as I live, find more reasons to reinforce my previous thoughts and, more than that, special meanings that makes me notice how wrong I was about others.

If there is something I can say that I learned from life is that life is a continuous learning.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget