September 15, 2009

Posts

I've been thinking about a lot of things to post, but all of them seemed to be quite repetitive. They are about organizations, love life, all the stuff that has been happening lately.
There is nothing wrong about them, but I've just decided to change my mind and write something different, something like.. what I think about the posts in my blog.
You, dear reader, is much probably reading it from my front page. But if you're reading it from archive, I would love to know you exist! I doubt someone would ever want to read more of my boring posts! Haha
But why is this all related to my posts? Well... I know this sounds weird or silly, but I miss my old posts. They are pretty much like piece of my own memories and my own story being left behind, a tiny chapter in the whole story of my life.
I have a really lot of things I can write here. Really! But I'll write them down soon, in a calm time.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget