November 05, 2009

I've having a really bad time trying to sleep tonight. It's a night with the temperature of 25°C at 2am. Spring's days and nights have been so hot this week!

Well, it's been a while since I last sat here to write something. It's so long since I started to write in this blog that I feel nostalgic of the time I would spend hours thinking about what to write.... while I write something! Haha

School, school... taking all the time of my youth is so uncool!

I've been working on my project and I've been studying, but I've been spending a lot of time trying to bear my mental fatigue, by playing some games. Those games might not be helping much, tho, since I also put a lot of effort in them.

I've been thinking a lot about what really matters for my life.

When I was a kid, I had so many fun, watching cartoon on TV, playing games and video games, and all those stuff kids like. At teenage, I could explore new places in my city I never imagined I would, mostly motivated by having fun with my friends and interest in different things.

Now that I'm in college, I've experienced so many different feelings and thoughts. And values. When I was younger, I heard/read people saying how good it is to have different ideas and different meanings out there, but now I am mature enough to feel it too.

And possibly try different things too.

Like taking a different paths from the one I've always planned.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget