I dreamed you were visiting me last night.
I looked at you and we were smiling, but not a smile of someone who's trying to be kind or nice. It was a naive and pure smile that can be found in small kids when they are happy for the smallest things. You were so enchanting that it seemed you were in a spotlight, seen only through my eyes...
We didn't really do much after that. I tried to turn the TV on, but with all the mess in the room, I couldn't really find where to plug it. So you asked me to play this board game I've never seen before and so we played it.
But when I woke up, I couldn't really stop thinking about it. It's something that I haven't felt for a really long time, even though it's just a dream...
December 22, 2009
A dream to make my year a better one
by
Rafael
at
22:45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment