Ahhh... 2010! Many, many work to do for 2010!
As some know, I've been working on my academic project. I put all my efforts on it, since March until December. Many side projects were put aside, such that a big one could be done. This is what I summarize from 2009.
For 2010, I have many, many small projects to work on, but to make it small, I name a few desires and plans for this year:
Plans
Practice English again, since I haven't really watched anything or talked to anyone last year.
Stop with game addicts, specially about Heroes of Newerth. I've been playing it with my friends, who take the game seriously, always focused on winning everytime, such that they can be proud of their stats. I'd rather to win, but I don't really mind about stats that much. Life is more than numbers.
To study.
To work.
To practice some sport.
To sleep and wake up regularly.
To meditate.
Desires
Pass all my courses this year.
Make a far away travel.
January 05, 2010
2010
by
Rafael
at
19:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment