April 17, 2010

The job news and some complaints

It's already been a month since I first started my new job. I'm developing a system for an electronic components factory. I'm doing the system the way I want it to be with a real use for that! I'm really excited about that!

But running that along with college and all the work I have to do is a really hard thing to do. I get home tired every day in weekdays. But well, it's doing really good when it concerns to fix my schedule and keeping me away from HoN!

Right now I'm having an abstinence syndrome, tho. I'm trying to talk to some friends, but it's so hard. One of them is busy and afk, another one is offline, another is busy with her boyfriend and yet another is tired of my complaints. Funny, huh? I'm a whiner because I complain a lot. I'll build a list of complaints up and post it here, someday.

It's so hard when who I actually want to talk to is not here... It's specially harder to have someone and lose her than to never had one. To be used to be a lonely person doesn't mean I want to be like this nor that I like it. But that's life, it goes on, eh?

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget