I was just studying today when I hear some screamings upstairs. I go up and what I saw was my mom and my sister looking for something. The immediate answer was that a rat got upstairs. I joined the hunt.
Trying to find where it was hidden, I started to poke things at the wardrobe with a stick, when the rat leaves its place to the living room. Running to the living room, we trapped the rat to the stairs, which had the door closed. At the staircase, the rat was climbing the door and jumping onto the knob! Dude, it was actually trying to open the door!
It came a time when the rat was already tired and wasn't jumping that much. Mom and Luana was begging to kill it and I did it. the body of the poor little creature was lying, struggling for a quick death. Mom wrapped it with newspaper and probably threw it away. I couldn't watch it.
September 11, 2010
Killing rats
by
Rafael
at
21:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment