September 09, 2010

New activities

Thinking about all the gaps in my life, the lack of directions my future turned out to be over the last few years and the time I waste with games, but that I could use more consciously, I've decided it's time for brand new activities do be done. I list them:

1. To keep my projects and my studies.
Even though they are the source of bad sleep nights and complaints and stress, I still love what I do, or I wouldn't have gone so far.

2. To watch more movies and read more books and newspapers.
I'm a complete alien by now. I don't know where exactly where countries are, I don't know any famous writer and I can't talk about famous scenes. In other words, I'm a completely stupid by now and if someone (yes, I mean you, invisible reader) comment I'm not giving enough credits to myself, I'll ignore it.

3. To contribute with politics.
It's elections time. I've never really gone too deep into this subject, but my civil responsibility calls me. I don't know exactly what to do about it, but I plan on using my computing skills and the progress of transparency in politics as a way to motivate the citizenship in citizens.


I don't really have any plans for those activities, but I keep some ideas in mind, like making a new blog or participating in an existing one, since those wouldn't really be personal stuff, except for the first item, possibly.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget