October 26, 2010

Numb

I sit down on the couch.

I look around and all I see is static objects, which could only move with the wind coming from the opened window, or would work, if they were given the energy to do so.

For now, I feel like my heart can't really move, static and inert, waiting for someone to wake it up and give it the right directions. Where has all its power gone?

On the other hand, my mind is all active with logic, for many claimed the almighty truth that can't be beaten, or contradicted. What's the use for it all, when my own humanity is jailed?

How nostalgic am I going to be, or what am I going to do, when I'm set free again? What if I'm already free?

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget