December 14, 2010

Organization


1- To write a post
2- To make an illustration
3- To publish
4- And finally go to the next task


This was another one of those nights I would stay awake all along, wandering on thoughts and lost into things that weren't really being done, like playing games, talking and browsing random things.

Then it came a time when I was taking a shower and getting ready to go to bed, when I started to think about all the things I was supposed to do, but I didn't or don't due to laziness, procastination or wrong priorities. Then, talking to Jere, a friend of mine, about organization, we kinda brainstormed about what was or want's supposed to do, what to actually do or not to do and stuff like that, when organizing anything about tasks.

One main problem that showed up is motivation. Then one arged: "Some tasks need motivation to do." Then: "To have a task done IS a motivation!"

Ah, okay, I'm more than motivated. I'm excited about organizing and working on my projects.

With all of this organization, I feel like moving towards having a better life, but fixing my biologic schedule, which is pretty much an old problem which I blame exams and family for that, haha; and actually defining some methods of acomplishing the goal of having tasks done and getting rid of lazy feeling and procastination.

One problem of organizing self is that people usually thing that there must be focus on their tasks. I'd say that not really, if we take a distraction as an unexpected new task, which has a life span, and that an old task is still awating for our attention.

Ah, well, all of this talk could become an article, which I pretty much could work on and develope better later, but I really have other things to do, like finding a picture to illustrate this post which by the time one would read it, the picture will hopefully already be there! Haha

Okay, I replaced it with a simple text version, instead of the picture which would take longer to be finished because I didn't really want to spend much time on it...

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget