I went to my friend's party today and listening to some of my friends, I found out a bit of their sexual life. Apparently, from what I heard before, I could deduce it, but listening to themselves is another thing. Straight to the point, they had sex with many girls along their life. And sometimes, even while they still have a girlfriend.
While I listened to them, I couldn't say anything because I grew up with different values, experiences and environments. I just wanted to listen about their stories, tho. And it made me wonder if, by being different from them, I'm missing anything by not having some sex experiences like them.
If I think on the pleasure I would have and the knowledge about conquering girls I would learn, then yes, I'm missing a lot. But it probably wouldn't make my heart beat any stronger.
August 29, 2011
Sex
by
Rafael
at
02:54
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment