Cough cough! Dust and spider webs in here! "It's been a while since my last post." I bet this (or something like this) is the most popular phrase of the blog'o'sphere.
Should I make an auto retrospection of 2012, saying everything I didn't say that year, like all my way on the work on a project with my friends everyday, my undergraduation cerimony, my travels, my game addiction? Nah. And why not? Because I don't have to. Man, it's so good to do whatever comes to our mind!! Unfortunately, this seems to be the only place I can do it. No responsibilities at all, nobody seeing it, and all the blankspace I can have, to infinity and beyond. In other words, Freedom!!
I've just watched a movie called A Mulher Invisível ("The Invisible Woman"), which is about a guy passionated to his wife, who cheats on him, breaks up and move away with another one. He then tries to move on and one day he founds the woman of this dreams, a perfect one, and wants to marry her. His friend notices his weird behaviors and found out about this woman, who doesn't actually exist, except for the imaginary of the main character. He then gets rid of the imaginary woman, but his neighbour starts to appear in his life. I won't write any further to not spoil myself.
Well, that's a quite nice movie. I suppose feminists won't like it that much, but it explores a bit of men's desires. Romantic desires. Sure thing is there is a lot of jerks, but most men is after a women because they want a lifetime company who can be trusted all his secrets, a company to all those moments we wished to have someone besides us, a friend who would stick with us on good and bad moments. Men won't admit and such a thing won't ever be noticeable, but a man's biggest misery is the lack of a woman.
Mmm.. these are quite some thoughts to start the year, huh?
Each new year is a good time to think of big plans for that time span. Even though many of them can't or won't be done, it's always good to keep them in mind, so we keep track of our life. There was a time last year when I felt completely numb, for a much longer time than I've ever been before, and I couldn't really think ahead of present, no matter how much I'd try. I might be obvious in some people's mind but I'll say it: It's bad.
My plans for this year is to look for a job with a favorable revenue/stress ratio and start working on my calm life, hopefully happy, someday...
Meh, practical life is so boring! I'd rather imagination and fantasy!
January 04, 2013
2013
by
Rafael
at
01:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment