Of all my friends, there's only one who I want to talk to, but I get no answer. In the hope to start a talk I send her messages, but she doesn't reply me. And it's been for longer than a week. I'll stop because I feel like I'm flooding her and that she doesn't really want to reply those messages. It's a bit saddening when the person you to talk to doesn't really want to talk back, but I don't know. Maybe they way I am actually bothers her? Maybe I'm a sticky (and desolate) guy? Or am I a person who just do everything wrong? I hope the answer to all of these questions is negative, but I can't say it for sure. And in the case of positives, well, all I can do is to have sad thoughts about it, just like all the other times in my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment