There are some thoughts of mine that wants me to give up.
For a while already, I've been obsessed on a crush. She's a quite long term friend, she's intelligent and cool. There isn't anything else I've been thinking of lately than to get to talk to her and know her better and see how she looks like. I don't do anything else than to talk to her, but I'm thinking on her all the time.
She has already told me (or that's how I interpreted) to not be so hopeful because she's afraid of being rejected, but I can't remember of any sign of rejection I gave her. Sometimes I take a long while to reply, but that's because I try to think on stuff before saying. I'm a slow thinker, specially because I don't know a lot of stuff and I try to ponder everything, I must say. Or maybe I made her angry because I couldn't stay awake when we were talking, or, because of my bad routine timing, I couldn't let her sleep in her own time.
Ugh! I have to clean my mind and kill those worst scenario worms. They're eating me alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment