September 09, 2013

Sunday

It all started with a piece of paper. Two names on it.

Three states away from home and after tripping all day long, we got into the castle, safe from the cold drizzle. After checking all kind of  swords, daggers, knives and coats of arms, the beard man, a blacksmith, wrote them. Two books.

Azincourt, by Bernard Cornwell, and Warriors of God - Richard the Lionheart and Saladin in the Third Crusade, by James Reston Jr., are their names.

Two months later, here I was taking the paper from my desk, when I noticed the mess on it can be sorted. Well, without all the paper that was put somewhere else, the job didn't last long. But hey, since my parents aren't home to forbid me, I could also organize the living room. And I did. Books moved from one place to another, cables regrouped, and electronic devices inspected, not necessarily in this order nor limited to these.

Finished the living room, I was back to sort the computer files (I was already doing it before finding the paper), when my parents arrived and asked me to do some groceries. After waiting half an hour on line, I come back one hour later and was back to my pending tasks, including answer the questionnaire from a research I'm volunteering.

Then dinner, some study about Android stuff and a failed attempt to take a picture from moon and Venus.

It was quite a shallow day, wasn't it?


No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget