June 27, 2014

Lost focus

It's been a while since my last post. It was time enough for two gamets to meet and end up with a baby. Seeing my economic position for now, I'm glad I wasn't an early dad. Life would be much tougher and it doesn't seem to be a near project, since I'm unable to gather all the necessary ingredients.

Well, life turned out to be much different than what I thought it would be like from when I was a kid. It's not really any surprising news, is it? The thing is I lost track of many long term projects to live present more than I was used to. The problem is I could have done it much earlier.

As for now, I need to catch the trail of what was left years ago.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget