"Everything flows and nothing stands still."
Heraclitus of Ephesus
As you can notice, I've got a new template. It's my second one, although it's a ready made one.
I liked the first and only one untill now because it was simple, with no strong elements and somewhat discreet. This was a choice of about eight months ago.
Today, It wasn't possible to keep it anymore. Like humankind, that changed its milions of ideas, I couldn't avoid it either. My life got a shape that only one could do. Although, unlikely Heraclitus thought, I belive there are things unchangable, lasting to infinite, forever.
This new template shows that thought with straight lines and round corners. The green is smooth and simple here. Although they seem to be independent, sections complement each other.
Like present is an intermediate for past and future, what is changeable or not deppends on each one of us.
Layout #1
October 07, 2006
Changes
by
Rafael
at
12:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment