I've been talking to Emy about sharing Gaia itens today. We discussed about it because we have a lot of itens we don't use. Well, she has a very large variety of itens while I have a lot of the same OMFG item. I changed that variety to bet on a item inflaction some time ago, actually. At first we're only going to share our itens to wide our variety, but I can't help so much by now. If we eventually change and bet on get some profit, I think I can help a bit more. n.n;
Goal Two
-- Time to sleep and time to wake up --
This can be something very natural to everyone who sleep and wake up, but for me, it's kinda unruled. Most of people always sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time. So did I. But since 2001, it's been very awkward to keep a regular sleep time due to my addictness on internet. It's another goal, but I'll write about it later. Well, my goal is to sleep always when possible at 8~10pm and wake up at 4~6am. It's very audacious from a person who currently doesn't have a fixed time to sleep and wake up. Sometime I don't feel well because of this and, from an experience I did by having a fixed sleep time, I could feel better than in the first scene. I'm going to put my effort on it and always try to remember about it over all the next year.
December 21, 2006
Gaia Mule account
by
Rafael
at
22:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment