December 20, 2006

Goals

I've been thinking on several goals for the next year. Most of them depends only upon myself and my will to do that. But basing on critical times I had in past, some of these goals can be not considered, depending on the circunstances. Although the but's, I'll keep them in mind as a way for me to be a better person, in my current point of view, but not limited to it.
I've been thinking on a number of goals and I've figured out that there's 10 days left for the new year. So, guess how many goals am I going to list? ;) I'll post each on in each day, starting now, and try to explain the goal, the points I want to get with them and how to do that. They won't have any specific order or criteria for listing. Well, here goes the first one.

Goal One
-- Be a better person --
This is a subjective goal. How can I manage to be a better person? By keeping this in mind, my actions can change and I can feel myself a better person whenever I make a choice that I wouldn't just make it random. It would also make sense to all the other goals, as all of them has this goal within.

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget