February 22, 2007

Mementos

I've been reorganizing my old stuffs, stored on an old desk drawers.
They were old an old letter I got, telling the location of Federal (aka CEFET-SP) exam place, magazines talking about anime, manga, games and random stuffs, fanzines, tapes that have my Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo and other recorded animes or random shows, notes from my kid times and a lot of other random things.
I got kinda nostalgic and happy for the good memories I could remember. It was so nice to not be worried about studying hard and imagine that future would be as easy as raise my wish to reach that.
It makes me feel the I'll be always daydreaming. (Whatever it is, a bad or a good habit. =)

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget