It has already passed 1 day, 13 hours and 25 min since Auri has asked me some time. It's a bit more than one day and a half, isn't it?
No, it is not.
And it couldn't be more subjective than when things happen to your life. Specially when you're waiting for someone you love.
I don't know what's going to happen.
My old self would think on things to do, depending on the answer. But I've changed. How could life makes sense if you think about everything that can happen in your future? How can you know the flavor of an ice cream you've never experienced before?
I've never had something like this before and, for me, it is the most special thing have already happened in my life so far.
But for now, there's nothing I can do. Would I do something, if I could? I don't know.. maybe it would get worse if I do something.
And that's weird because, so far, I've always fought against my fate.
As if I knew my fate...
As if I knew it all would happen...
As if I knew her decision...
March 31, 2007
Time
by
Rafael
at
12:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment