The year of 2007 is already over. So many things happened. So many moments were present. In the end of the year before, I felt that 2007 was going to be a nifty year. I've also got several goals as a daring challenge.
Last year started nifty, more than every year I've ever had before! It was in February when it came to it's top moment. It was when I firstly felt how it is to be loved from a person I love so deeply, in a such passionate way. I was also doing great at studies and I was on the right path for the goal of time fixing.
In general, I gave my best. On most of the times, I could successfully get rid of my lazyness, for doing a lot of things I wouldn't do if I didn't decided to not be lazy. Some few times were really hard and I've found out something curious. The more oily food I eat, the more lazy I get! Haha. I know it's weird, but I've proved it by observing myself and relating everything. Again, I know that nobody reads my blogs, but if you, non-existent reader read this part and try to observe yourself about the oily food, tell me, by comment or emailing. I'm curious to know whether it works for other people too.
The goals related to my mind, like to pay more attention, to be more socializable and to have a better memory were like the hardest ones.
Not all the year was good, tho. A hard time came about March and it lasted for some time. I've also had my worse birthday I've ever had. Honestly, I really don't like to write about the bad things that happens to be because it happens very often, specially times when I feel down, sad and all the times my mood swings. I want to get rid of them, but how to do so? Uhn... I've just got an idea, but I want to make it another topic.
In this year I got my most stressful time too. For college, I've got tons of works to do and subjects to study in the end of the semester. It's been almost a month like that.
I have some other points too, but they are kinda related to what I want to write in the future.
January 01, 2008
Be welcome, 2008!
by
Rafael
at
22:15
Happy 2008 for everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment