
Long time since my last update, huh? A lot happened and I kinda forgot about my posts here.
Where should I start?...
Okay, I'm going for the most recent news first!!
I'm currently writing from my new station, located in a possible new informatics department at Sociedade Brasileira de Progresso da Ciência! (SBPC) I'm going to start working here, but for now I'm moving the equipaments to this room - technically I'm already set here - and making some backups, before I can finally format, reinstall all stuff and begin to do something. It seems to be a nice environment, despite Thiago, Paulinho and Fernanda scared me about stressing times.
I hope those things don't happen much often, but it's going to be good. I'm going to earn a humble wage, but it's going to be for a greater goal!
Valentines happened last week and I wasn't really prepare for that. Even though I had like.. 2 or 3 weeks, I didn't know what to do and delayed on starting to do something. Well, I'm still working on it and soon it will be finished! (I hope)
The backup is done for now. I'm going to write more and keep my blog up to date as soon as I remember and have some free time!
February 18, 2008
Updates
by
Rafael
at
15:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment