I have just my fortune told by Tith. I didn't believe in it before and I still don't completely believe it. Well, there are some issues, like sensitiveness, fullmoon, emptyness, that managed to happen when it came up. Here is the result, said in that order.
Number: 16
Your not ready for change yet, but things will become better in the very end. You will gain enlightenment and freedom. Just give it time.
Number: 2
Confusion, hesitation, inability to make choices, inability to properly utilise time or talents, Lack of inspiration or energy. Giving up easily, poor self image, poor co-ordination and sometimes learning difficulties.
Number: 5
You are a seeker after knowledge and wisdom, you give good advice and teach well.
Number: 8
Control of passion agasint one's baser instincts.
Somehow, I just keep this saying rounding in my mind. "Wanna make god laugh? Tell him your plans."
February 20, 2008
Fortune telling
by
Rafael
at
01:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment