April 08, 2008

Updates coming soon

Hey there! I have so much to write and so much to update here! I won't do it right now, since I have to translate this article for my mom. It's weird, cool and funny all at the same time to know that my mom is studying again! Haha. She's studying about implants.
I also have an exam this thursday for Algorithm Analysis. It's an interesting subject, but I haven't studied much and that makes me worried as the exam time comes. I'm going to study tomorrow, I have I can do it in time, tho. But once it's over, I'm going to be so relieved and free to do other stuff!!
Hmm... I'm writting more than expected. I'll write more soon enought! But there's something I have to say that would make me not sleep well if I don't say.

Aurianna, past had to happen and it has its own importance, but it lies in past now. I love you and I feel so beloved by you! I'm not really good with words, but I'm sure there are no word that can describe the feeling of being beloved by someone you love so much! It's ours and I'll take care of it... I'll take care of you as the most precious thing I can ever have. I love you, baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-sniffle's softly and glomps you-
I love you so much. :]

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget