April 19, 2008

Fireflies

Fireflies in the air,
some light they share.
They meet, they dance,
enjoying in every chance.
Flying, the group shines.
Along the path, silent rhymes
But in the night we can't know
when predators themselves show.
This time is a different one, tho,
the energies are out of their flow.
And at the diverging path of life
the little fireflies, fly their lives

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty. :]
Did you write it?

Rafael said...

I wrote it in a day something had to happen.
I wanted to do something to remember that not as a bad thing, but just as something that had to happen.
A change, maybe.

Aurii said...

For Nada.
'But in the night, we cant know
When predetors, themselves show
The energies are out of their flow'

I missed that before.

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget