May 03, 2008

Next duality

On the last posts, I've commented that things were happening, a lot of them, by the way. I might write about them sooner or later, but for now, I would like to write about the change in my blog.
I wanted to reflect the changes in my life on my blog template and by doing so, I hope I could express myself in a better way. This layout emanates a different energy as the elements and colors have different qualities, even though some elements were kept.
But by now, due to lack of time to do other stuff and needing to go to bed (it's already late for the time I had to go to bed), I'll leave my explanations about the layout and everything else for later.
See you!

No comments:

Who

My photo
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Open-minded, skeptical and daydreamer.

What

Wishes

  • A motorcycle
  • A monocycle

Why

The theme was started by looking through some Maurits Cornelis Escher pictures, which are physically impossible to exist, but definately possible to be drawn, when the Horseman picture was found.
To fit this background, some arabic/islamic pictures were seen when I finally found the current header one, which fits perfectly into the arabic/islamic idea of the Escher picture and the idea of traveling as a need, for ponderings and reflections, and how one's decision makes part of other's life.

Wdiget