I've just figured out that I have to empty my mind.
You know when it's all polluted and saturated with things stuck? It's not a good thing, believe me. So what am I going to do? Let them gradually dissolve or kick their asses off by force?
Well, I got this thing before and what I've done so far is to bear until it's vacation, so I can relax all the time I couldn't before. This time is different, tho. I've never done so many things like now, haven't lived so subject to so many things before. I think that no extreme way would help much.
I'm going to try to balance.. such that it can be bearable until a I can do a real rest. Probably emptying my mind sometimes, somehow. Is there a way to do it everyday? Oh, yeah, my mind can be completely empty with the right stimuli. But sometimes my mind doesn't get into it completely and that's not exatly a good thing. I want to find something that makes me completely forget about my tasks or things I have to do for some time, that makes me forget about my responsibilities. It would relieve a scream so stuck within.
With the weather getting cold (I know, it might not be that cold. Haha. But it's still cold!), the options are not so wide. And thinking about things I can do indoor, I've just figured out that I still can do some entertaining stuff, like watching, talking, reading... physical activities! And good rests, of course.
I'm going to set a limit time to stop doing the stuff I have to do at about 20h30 and 21h30, if there is something really important. Then, for the rest of the time, I'm going to use it completely for myself, including everything else, mainly to talk, specially with my love. Then bed.
I'm going to start it tomorrow because it's already late and I need a time to prepare myself, but I'm not going to bed late today, as I still have some headache that's been lasting over the last few days.
Well, it's dinner time. I'll write more soon. I don't consider it as a task, btw.
ps: I've just seen this rating thing. I was like "WTF?!" Haha. I think it would be interesting to keep it on, tho.
May 07, 2008
Emptying mind
by
Rafael
at
20:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to do the same. My mom and some other people said meditation, exersize, and yoga are good for emptying the mind.U.U <3
Post a Comment