
Some days ago, I've been stressed, as some of you might already know.
Well, the good news is that I'm not, anymore. The bad one is that I have another problem. I'm lacking responsibility.
Over the last days, I've been relaxing and getting rid of my stress, by letting all those stressful things aside, Relaxing and enjoying the time I have with things that pleases me, like listening to songs, organizing my email, talking, specially with my beloved one, drawing, missing some classes and one or another workday.
In my thoughts, I got into the conclusion that the more you HAVE to do, the more stress you get when the deadline is close. That might be obvious, but I don't think about it all the time and figuring this out made me think about what to do concerning everything. I think that the choice I made helped me in a lot of ways, relieving in a sense that I needed to do it all.
On the other hand, My academic life froze. I know that I'm going to stress once I get back into it, but now I can bear it. For the next one month and half, It's going to be not as hard as if I didn't had this break.
Another point of view that I was thinking about is that it could be concidered as a burst of responsibility lack. I've put my entertainment and my self pleasure before work and duties, because that's what matters to earn money. It's so wrong, I must admit, but It's not that often that I do it and, besides that, these might be some of my last chances of doing things wrong before I start to work and depend on a job and money to survive.
But there are values that not money can buy, like the picture above. Despite all, I have no doubt it worths. I love you so, hon.
May 15, 2008
Responsibility
by
Rafael
at
20:32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
^-^ I didnt get much of that, but...
<3 i love you too. <3
Tenta organizar oq der, as vezes ajuda @_@;
Post a Comment