I have this kind of ideas burst sometimes.
Whenever I lay down, whenever I take a shower, whenever I walk to college, I have a bright new project idea. They are not really the most revolucionary ones, but some of them are good ones! Like creating a new non-profit organization, building a new store or creating a new technology. Some of them are really exciting and stuff but the problem is: how to make them real?
In my mind, I have some idea about where to go and what to do once I'm there, but to get there is the biggest problem. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this reality barrier. Some say that if we get used to experience easy and simple things, we tend to assume all the other things are also like that. And maybe they actually are, in some sense, but they probably have many many things related to them. For example, writting in this blog is a pretty simple thing to do, but I can't number all the technology and resources involved to make all these words to reach readers all around the world.
I don't think there is a magic solution for this, but we can always work on decisions, preparations, attitudes and a bit of good luck.
July 11, 2010
New ideas
by
Rafael
at
00:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment