Okay, I could have started the first rant series before.
Have you ever slept in a room without walls? I have and still do. What do you think about a room where all the sound from out of it comes into it, not lowering even a bit anything, even if the door or the window are closed. In other words, the walls don't work! My room has no fucking walls!! There are bricks and painting on it and window and door, but it's a VIRTUAL WALL!! Okay, I know the flaw comes from the shitty aluminium window my parents bought, but the fucking window is the biggest fail in the wall! It's SPECIALLY AND FUCKING IRRITATING when you're AWAKE WITH YOUR MOM YELLING RIGHT INTO YOUR EARS, WHEN ALL YOU WANT IS A BIT OF PEACE IN SLEEPING AFTER A LONG SEQUENCE OF NO QUALITY SLEEP NIGHTS!!! This is not the only isolated case. IT HAPPENS EVERYTIME MY MOM ANSWERS THE FUCKING TELEPHONE OR ANYONE WATCHES TV! FUCK, all I want to do now is to take the damn window down to put bricks into that fucking hole!
Dude, I wish I were ranting about Windowstm, but no, it's an ACTUAL AND PHYSICAL WINDOW. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOOMETHING LIKE THAT? ME NEITHER!! %@#%@(#&$(@*&%(*&@*&%@#$(@*%(@
July 08, 2010
Room with no walls
by
Rafael
at
18:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment