I've been rearranging some stuff in the living room today. I was enjoying the brand new layout, which would make the room more enlightened and better ventilated, when it came to a time when I needed to buy an about $5 connector. So I asked her for some money and she came with all the "you always ask for money" monologue. It just annoys me how she don't want me to buy some needed things that's supposed to benefit everyone, but when it happens to be off sales of some futile things, the story is completely different. It frustrated me.
After stopping the rearrangement, I got to know about my daughter's blog. I'm not really sure if I was supposed to know about it, but she allowed me to and after reading one and another post, I felt like I could see a bit of her inner self and I feel like she's trusting a bit of herself on me. I feel I should be responsible, but I'm happy about this gesture. It makes me feel better.
I also feel that life is more than the cages set up around us...
July 27, 2010
Random feelings
by
Rafael
at
18:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment