I must confess I have an important exam next wednesday, but I just can't concentrate on studying. I think I'm feeling what many have already felt, but that I never did, before university: lack of motivation by questioning what's important in life. I grew up blindfolded to that question. My parents used to complain of how hard it was to save money and that we should work to get money to help them pay the bills. They didn't say or admit it, but they would still regularly exchange their cars, but would resist on paying for english classes for their children. Not only that, but the sum of many other things I was told, and the frustration comming from them, makes me just feel like an immediate return is more certain than a distant promise. I should study, but my mind has definately been taken by the wind.
November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment