About five years ago, dad brought an old labrador home from his client. He used to walk with difficulty when he arrived home, but he learned where to do his needs and to find the food and water. He didn't use to bark without need and was always quiet in his spot. But then it came a time when he couldn't walk anymore, even though he tried his best efforts to do so. We had to give him more attention and care, ever since, giving him food and water, cleaning and covering him when it started to get cold. I must admit we lack patience sometimes, by waking up at night or having to interrupt our tasks to satisfy his needs, and I'm sorry for those times. But he only barked to ask for some help with something he would actually do by himself, without disturbing anyone. How hard it is to need something, like eating and drinking, but not be able to do it by ourselves. I don't know his past, nor his future, but he was a good boy and strived for his life until the last moment. He changed out lives and left an empty spot. I hope you're doing fine, wherever you are, Tas. Rest in peace. Tas: aprox. ??/??/1995 - 12/november/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment