I have to wake up at 4am, went to bed at midnight, it's 2am right now and I couldn't sleep so far.
It's funny how I had many interesting ideas in the worst timing. I thought about solving public transportation using computer systems, about studying methodologies of refactoring (possibly studying design patterns), and thought about life, like moving out, moving to another state, looking for jobs wherever I am, thought about my love life, how lonely I am, and how I'm screwed with my bad sleep habit.
After reviewing my habits, I figured out I've been exchanging my sleep time with entertaining things, in special, playing Heroes of Newerth. It's a horrible exchange, from the health perspective, but how can I have a sane life, with all this stress? (Actually, I haven't pointed out my stress sources here, but I might do it sometime. Or not.)
I guess I'll just try to take a nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment